Wednesday, August 19, 2009

do and dont's bout me =rain=

sooo i'm back with a post in my hand to tell the world i love her soooooooooooooo much!!!.. how much???... This much( of course xdpt tgk laa )... hehehe... the do's and dont!!

the do"s...

1. love me as much as u can
2. tell me the truth
3. ask me when u dont noe something
4. always tell me to do something( if benda 2 wajib buat)
5. prvent me from doing unnessesary thing
6. hit me if u want
7. touch me if u can
8. make sure to remind me of solat if i forgot
9. be by my side on up's and down stream of my life
10. if i'm not enough good for u tell me
11. wat's mine is ur's
12. do ask my permisson if u feel unsure
13. force me to do something if i dont want to (cara nyer ulang byk2 kali cam perli la)

don'ts

1. break my heart
2. lie to me
3. take advantage of the freedom that i give
4. make sure dont leave ur solat
5. ask me too much question at a time
6. if i look very restless do ask

more 2 come.. hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment