Monday, October 4, 2010

Busy but not that Buzzy..

Good Day to my readers.
First of all I would like to say much apologize because of having so much work to do.
Futhermore, with the exam are just around the corner, the heat is getting higher and I need to focus more on my study.My dear readers, whats with the word busy?and the Buzzy? Before this i never imagine how busy life as been to until now. Up to this point I have been through almost most of the module and workforce in my life.
Its not that I have mastered it all, but in the sense of having the experience to be work and to feel the working environment. Honestly saying having in so much club and activity before this does make me feel greater but...

There is something about this organization that makes me feel good, feel comfortable, feel great and safe.
The organization that I am talking about is GPMS (Gabungan Pelajar Melayu Semenanjung).
When u are in the organization, this organization u started to think, to learn and continuously learn the important and the friendship and bond of a family. 
I started to pick up, to realize why this organization is important. ITS FOR THE MALAYS.
its for my race, i am not being discrimination but somethings are better that way.

Through out of my involvement in the organization. I know, and learn based on the motto "BELAJAR TERUS BELAJAR" I adopt the characteristic until it become apart of me.
i learn to accept mistake, to accept failure and the best is i learn to trust others. I adopt the responsibility in them who join GPMS and learn to become more of a leader rather than a follower.

I am still learning, after all i am the youngest in the EXCO. Holding a title of JURUAUDIT 1 MERANGKAP EXCO PENGANTARABANGSAAN. I try my best, I take the challenge to be the best from the rest.

My family and friends, Closed friends help me, pray for me, and always forgive me for the action and times where I am not by your side.


No comments:

Post a Comment