Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I want APPLE MAC

A good day to my fellow blog readers, today post is about the things I want. This is a dream or a reality for me to get an Mac Apple laptop. I really admire the work of its program compare to Microsoft that is generally used all over the world. Moreover I've been using Microsoft all my life, since the first day of learning computers till now. But what happen is, one day i was elected by my supervisor to become the head of Documentation and Archive Biro. So it happen, I went to the archive to took out DSLR camera. As i went in there I saw, iMac. I STOP DEAD (terkesima) to saw these huge monitors on the table in the archive. Since then i fell in love with it and want to have one of it. So today i want to talk about it, one of my dream and wants, THE MAC BOOK.



MacBook
So there it is, a picture of the Mac Book the spec: sources (http://www.apple.com/asia/macbook/specs.html)

Size and weight

Height: 2.74 cm (1.08 inches)
Width: 33.03 cm (13.00 inches)
Depth: 23.17 cm (9.12 inches)
Weight: 2.13 kg (4.7 pounds)1
Processor and memory
1. 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor with 3MB on-chip shared L2 cache
2. 1066MHz frontside bus
3. 2GB (two 1GB SO-DIMMs) of 1066MHz DDR3 SDRAM; two SO-DIMM slots support up to 4GB

Communications
It has a Wi-Fi wireless and 802.11 AirPort Extreme. The mac book also have bluetooth as the other laptops

Displays
13.3-inch (diagonal) LED-back lit glossy wide screen display with support for millions of colours

Storage
250GB of ATA HDD and a 8x slot-loading Super drive.

So there it is. An overall view of the Mac book. the thing i like Mac the most are its MAC OS X. Now the version are v10.6 Snow leopard.

Why i want it so bad?. because some says that Mac are good when we are often using graphic and audio software. It is also came in handful to viruses, as to now I haven't heard mac being attack by viruses. But in contras, Mac have a difficulties when come to its accessory and the software. Some of the software and accessory use by Microsoft can be run in Mac and usually mac does not entertain piracy =(. but it still the best thing that i want. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment