Thursday, July 8, 2010

reNew the name of the blog

Salam sejahtera kepada pembaca blog ku. Salam sayang kepada semua yang membaca blog ku. Tujuan aku menukar nama blog ini, kerana atas sebab2 keselamatan yang aku perlu jaga. Privacy dan Confidential yang ada dalam blog ini. Namun, Security dalam blog ini tidak dipertingkatkan.

So, aku telah membuat dan mendraft cadangan untuk penambahbaikan dalam blog dan penulisan aku. I WANT tO CHANGE. That is my main objective right now. However, i need your help and the readers to give opinion and feedback about all my problems and ideas. So how bout it??.. can u bloggers take the challenge?..


To be frankly saying, i am deciding to change my writing into English. So how about it?. This is because this semester, I have to take Bel 492 or rather saying English presentation skill. So to go with the flow I decide to add English view.
Hope you bloggers can help me improve my English. So then this next time.

Salam =D The Fallen one

2 comments:

  1. urm urm. write down what u wanna change. and brainstorm ways of achieving it.

    btw, changes takes time. all the best. =)

    ReplyDelete